The Electoral Commission wishes to announce that it will from Thursday, November 10 to Friday, November 18, 2016, accept applications for Accreditation from recognized Observer Groups interested in observing the upcoming Presidential and Parliamentary elections.
The accreditation request from the Group must contain the following information:
1. Name of the Observer Group.
2. Address and exact location of the Group.
3. Name and contact details of Leaders of the Group.
4. Names of all persons to be deployed by the Group.
5. Total number of Observers to be deployed.
6. In case of international groups:
(a) Date of arrival of team members
(b) Number of team members
7. Registration documents of the group.
The application form can be downloaded here
It is important for all applicants for Accreditation to note that the Commission reserves the right not to grant the request where it is established that the Group is directly or indirectly linked, affiliated or connected with any political party interested in a particular outcome of the elections.
Any requests submitted after the deadline of November 18, 2016, will not be considered.
ERIC KOFI DZAKPASU
Head of Communications
Mob: 0242784675 / 0205635925